We have a close team of staff and volunteers.
If you have a few hours to spare and think you would like to join our team of volunteers, get in touch.
You will be given full training and enjoy working as part of an inclusive, supportive team.
We have a fantastic team of staff who ensure that the hub continues to provide services which have been identified as needed within our community.
We could not do what we do without our team of volunteers. They are essential and very much appreciated.
We are always looking for more volunteers. Can you help?
What you get
- Relevant training.
- Work experience in a busy community centre. This can be included on your CV.
- Being part of a great team.
- Satisfaction of helping others, volunteering is great for your mental health.
What kind of roles we have
- Volunteer drivers
- Youth workers
- Volunteers to work with our groups
- Event co-ordinators and event supporters
- Volunteer cleaners to assist the staff
- Volunteers to assist with maintenance and fixing things around the hub
- Volunteer gardeners to assist the staff.